Friday, February 13, 2009

Love Poem Composed by me 4 Sum1 Special..


If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.




I feared being alone
until I learned to like
myself.
I feared failure
until I realized that I only
fail when I don’t try.
I feared success
until I realized
that I had to try
in order to be happy
with myself.
I feared people’s opinions
until I learned that
people would have opinions
about me anyway.
I feared rejection
until I learned to
have faith in myself.
I feared pain
until I learned that
it’s necessary
for growth.
I feared the truth
until I saw the
ugliness in lies.
I feared life
until I experienced
its beauty.
I feared death
until I realized that it’s
not an end, but a beginning.
I feared my destiny,
until I realized that
I had the power to change
my life.
I feared hate
until I saw that it
was nothing more than
ignorance.
I feared love
until it touched my heart,
making the darkness fade
into endless sunny days.
I feared ridicule
until I learned how
to laugh at myself.
I feared growing old
until I realized that
I gained wisdom every day.
I feared the future
until I realized that
life just kept getting
better.
I feared the past
until I realized that
it could no longer hurt me.
I feared the dark
until I saw the beauty
of the starlight.
I feared the light
until I learned that the
truth would give me
strength.
I feared change,
until I saw that
even the most beautiful butterfly
had to undergo a metamorphosis
before it could fly.



A stranger you were once.
Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.
As our lives engaged,
you lit my life and I held both your hands.
Now that decades have passed,
ours souls have indeed become one.
How fortunate we are
that we have found the love so true
that everyone dreams about.



Even though you broke up,
You still want him to be there.
You don’t want to be alone,
You want him to still care.

He was your best friend and lover,
That made you laugh and made you cry.
He gave you so many memories,
And made your tears run dry
.



More often than not
Words can't describe
My feelings for you
Which live deep inside


There isn't a moment
In the day I can find
Where your face and smile
Don't appear in my mind

I long to be with you
And hold you so tight
To protect you and love you
Everyday and each night

We share something so special
Each and every day
A feeling in our souls
Words alone can't say



Love feels rite
On a Winters nite
Wen u hold me near
Its ur heart I hear
2geter as 1
Spring is much fun
Livin in da scene
Awake on caffeen
We kiss so sweet
In da Summers heat
Laughin all nite
Until da mornin lite
Our love is so high
As da Fall wind goes by
da breeze tk a glide
n our souls collide




Theres a warmth in my heart,
It haunts me when you're gone,
Mend me to your side and never let go,
Say Time knows nothing,
we'll never grow cold.
The more I live The more I know,
Whats simple is true I love you.

**LOVE IS LIFE**

0 Comments:

Labels

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online